Hello. Thank you for visiting my page. I hope you find it useful.
Here are some things you might hear about Ms. Miller from your child. They are all true.
Here he is...
year, I teach second grade.
- I teach phonics, reading, math, science and social
- I am co-teachers with an awesome co-teacher, Mrs. Kaim. She
speaks Spanish and English!
- I taught for seven years before coming to Oakcliff Traditional Theme School.
- I came to Oakcliff Elementary School in January of 2016.
- After school, I teach Code Club.
- I also work with the Chess Club after school.
I am also an attorney. I could be a lawyer full-time, but I really
like teaching. The kids are a lot of fun! I do some lawyer work on the
weekends and during the summer.
- I have worked in
technology, advertising, and the military.
- I played soccer thru high
school and was recruited to the U.S. Air Force Academy to play soccer.
left the Air Force Academy and went to Florida State University.
- I played rugby at Florida State University.
- I earned my Bachelor of Science in Media Communications at Florida State.
- I earned a Master's Degree in Education for special education at the University of North Florida.
- I earned a Juris Doctorate. This means I am a lawyer, also known as an attorney.
- I am a reading specialist
- I love to use technology and art to help kids learn.
- I have 3 dogs. I used to have 4.
- I used to ride a motorcycle.
- I used to live in Florida and return for visits often.
- I used to teach college introduction to computer programming.
- I think copyright is an awesome thing and try to teach people how to work with it, instead of against it.
- I think computer coding will be nearly as important as reading for our kids future.
have many hobbies including photography, technology, robots, STEM,
swimming, biking, graphics and design, hiking, and fine arts.
- I have a son. I was in the hospital room when he was born. I got to cut his cord.